How to Register for classes at UNM:
Login to my.unm.edu using your NetID and password.
- Click on the ‘Student Life’ tab located across the top of the myUNM webpage
- Click on the red ‘LoboWeb’ link in the middle of the page
- From the Student & Financial Aid Menu, click on ‘Registration and Records’
- If you DO NOT know your desired course reference number (CRN), you will select ‘Search Class Schedule for Classes to Add’
- If you know your desired CRN, select ‘Registration Add/Drop Classes’
- To register, you must ‘Accept’ student financial responsibility
- Click on the ‘Select Term’ link and select a semester from the drop down menu. Click ‘Submit’.
- To find online classes select ‘Online and ITV’ under the 'Main Campus' selection.
You may go directly to the Registrar's Office site for many university services including transcripts.